MBZUAI Library supports the academic and research needs of the academic programs offered by the MBZUAI University, and its services and resources are available to enrolled students, current faculty, and staff. Visitor access and use of resources and facilities is available on application.
MBZUAI Library accepts requests for on-site access to our collections from researchers resident in the UAE.
- All applications should be submitted to the Head of Library Management.
- Requests for access will be reviewed for resource and research relevancy. Please note that our collections are specific to computer vision, machine learning, and natural language processing.
- Library privileges for approved visitors include onsite use of print collections and research databases, and as determined by license agreements.
- Use of library resources must comply with UAE and international copyright and intellectual property laws and conventions.
- Approval will be given in writing by the Head of Library Management, privileges are valid for a pre-determined period of time, and renewable on request.
- The granting of privileges is at the discretion of the MBZUAI Library and may be revoked at any time.
The Library adheres to the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines from MBZUAI, the Ministry of Education and the Abu Dhabi Government.
As of the latest circular, effective September 21, 2022 onwards, visitors will be required to present Al Hosn Green pass to enter the library premises.