Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
MBZUAI Library accepts requests for on site access to our collections from visiting researchers, and other guests, resident in the UAE.
- All applications should be submitted to the Head of Library Management
- Requests for access will be reviewed for resource and research relevancy
- Library privileges for approved visitors include onsite use of print collections and research databases, and as determined by license agreements
- Use of library resources must comply with UAE and international copyright and intellectual property laws and conventions
- Approval will be given in writing by the Head of Library Management, privileges are valid for one month, and may be renewed on request for another month
- The granting of privileges is at the discretion of the MBZUAI Library and may be revoked at any time
Due to the pandemic, visitor access to the library is not currently available.